The Unterberger family has run the Niederegg estate since 1775.

In 1973 the old farmhouse was torn down and rebuilt in its present form and we have been taking in holidaymakers ever since then.

In 1996 the working quarters were refurbished and between 1998 and 2000 the farm cottage was renovated for the former retired farmer.

In 1986 our farm switched to dairy farming with Angus cows. The Eggerhof is an officially recognised organic farm and is therefore also subject to annual checks.

Enjoy a fantastic sunset at the Eggerhof and have an exciting and eventful holiday.

Come as a guest and go as a friend!